Big skies, celestial & earthly vistas & stunning landscapes
That's what Visit Wiltshire say. Here's what we think:
- Fresh air and freedom under the big skies of Wiltshire in our glorious fields, gentle hills and enchanted woods.
- Meeting your fellow Moonrakers, we’re an awesome bunch with some great stories to share.
- Great tea and cake stops like the National Trust’s café in Avebury and the Divine Café in Calstone.
- Walking with all fours (2 legs and 2 poles) makes it a whole lot more enjoyable. Ever wondered why our furry friends make it look so easy?
- Whoops, nearly forgot to mention the fabulous health benefits of Nordic walking.