Lisa loves those hills and walking, running and cycling up them. She also has a love for getting people back on the road to fitness. Lisa has the following qualifications:
- REPS Level 3 Personal Trainer & nutrition advisor
- Level 3 specialism in Adapting Exercise for Older Adults
- NASM Corrective Exercise Specialist
- Level 2 circuit trainer
- Member of the International Nordic Walking Federation, the only international organisation authorised by the creators of Nordic Walking to promote, develop and safeguard the principles and characteristics of Nordic Walking worldwide. She is a British Nordic Walking Instructor and a Nordic Walking UK Instructor.
- Registered Ultimate Nordic Ski Fit Instructor.
- Fully insured with REPS and Outdoor First Aid qualified.
Charlie is a nutter mountain marathon runner who saw the light with using Nordic poles. So much so that he became an instructor with British Nordic Walking to share the secret with other runners and mountain walkers alike.
We have lived in Wiltshire for most of our lives and have walked, ran and cycled many of the trails around here. We have occasionally got away too and walked and mountaineered all over the world with some significant peaks under our belts. We have cycled many of Europe's finest cols and we have swam and kayaked much of our coastline.
We're always planning our next big thing so why not give us a shout if you are looking for a new challenge - we might be able to help.